- Stakeholder engagement
- Consultation focus
- Auckland CBD location
Play a key role in the transformation of Auckland’s city centre, providing advice and leadership to ensure that stakeholder management and community engagement processes consistently meet best practice expectations.
Come and be part of a Development Response Team in Infrastructure and Environmental Services- ideally you will have experience in central or local government consultancy in a co-design capacity, engaging with key stakeholder Council entities.
Our city centre is tranforming at a fast rate and this is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to how Aucklanders move around, live and work through consultation.This consultation will be focussed on finding the practical ways to get as much participation as possible on how the city centre can be changed to benefit all Aucklanders.
Fulltime or part time option.
This role will:
- Provide strategic and tactical advice in best practice consultation, engagement and stakeholder management at programme and project level
- Lead integration and best practice delivery across multiple projects and partner agencies
- Provide advice to senior leaders and executives to support effective relationship management
- Ensure that stakeholder perspectives are heard and understood in project and programme decision-making
- Foster a strong stakeholder engagement culture through a change management approach, provide quality advice , influence and facilitation
- Drive a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy and deliver best practice relationship management
- Lead strategic and tactical engagement planning and delivery in a way that builds trust, confidence and support for change
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement complex stakeholder engagement programmes, liaise effectively with diverse interest groups
- Demonstrated excellent relationship management skills, and consultation
- Proven capability in data analysis and insights, and reporting
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to guide best practice through influence
- Experience in development of written communications such as online content, technical writing, reports and presentations, and in the management of social media and websites
- Broad engagement experience in a high-scrutiny public sector environment
- Experience in building stakeholder trust and confidence and ability as a connector, collaborator, and facilitator
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR, Government & Policy 021 435712 or Apply Now
Job # 115305