Work for a world-renowned international logistics brand
- Diverse role with room for technical and personal growth
- Competitive base salary + 4% kiwisaver + branch performance bonus
With a strong name in the freight and logistics industries, this global giant is looking to bring on two proactive and reliable storepersons to their South Auckland branch for a morning shift (5am to 3pm) and a night shift (3pm to 1am). Joining a company that operates across the country, you’ll be working in a close team environment known for its fun and collaborative culture and strong history of internal promotion.
- As the storeperson for this integral branch, your role will be quite varied but will be focussed on the day to day operations for loading and dispatch of customer’s orders.
- Being a proactive team member, you will enjoy learning the ins and outs of the warehouse, giving you a diverse range of skills in your toolbox.
- No two days are the same and you will enjoy working autonomously while also being afforded the opportunity to upskill yourself in various parts of the warehousing operation.
- A positive attitude towards learning and developing yourself will take you far in this role as prior experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Ideally you will also hold:
- Dangerous Goods License
- Forklift License
To be considered for this role, please note you will be required to pass a Drugs & Alcohol test along with a Criminal Records check.
This role comes with a very competitive base salary (with kiwisaver on top), a strong career pathway with a world-renowned brand and an environment that fosters continuous growth – a hard to find combination in a post-COVID world.
This opportunity is sure to be snapped up soon so for a confidential discussion about this role amongst others, get in touch with Varshaa Veerakumar on 021 192 7456
REF # 110781