Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest infrastructure organisations. Due to large scale growth, they are looking to grow and develop the team. The Strategic Business Case Advisor role will be part of the Strategy Group, reporting to the Strategy Manager.
The role will involve coordinating and implementing an asset portfolio management team, which will be responsible for collecting information from projects to ensure best practice and financial sustainability.
It will involve financial and business case writing, advising on change and improvements, influencing decisions on funding management and highlighting work required.
- Writing business case templates, aligned to company processes
- Writing financial business cases
- Highlighting areas of development, change or improvement
- Influencing decisions on funding management
- Some coordination / administration work
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in writing and using financial business case templates
- Experience implementing and coordinating large scale projects
- Strong financial background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen / Permanent Resident, or hold a valid Work Visa
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 or Michael Hoyle on 021 743 712
Job Ref: 95572