- Hourly rate contract with immediate start
- Enhance the organisations engagement and communication
- Working on current change programme
Working as an hourly rate contractor you would be responsible for enhancing the organisations engagement and communication including the some of the key communication channels such as the external website, stakeholder engagement plans.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Engagement and education
- Undertaking foundational activities to create an enduring stakeholder engagement and education model
- Stocktake of current stakeholder and relationships, including health of relationship
- Future focussed stakeholder and education plan and engagement activities
- Stakeholder engagement capability building relationship ownership model
- Stakeholder engagement repository
- Stakeholder engagement and education “artefacts” consolidation
- Development of online education “artefacts”/FAQ’s based off customer insights and data analysis
- Creation of a proactive communications strategy that focuses on telling the story and increase transparency of decisions.
- Stocktake of current communication activities
- Working with Strategic and Digital Communications to develop a proactive communications plan, using data analysis to help promote the organisation – telling the good news stories
- Reviewing current decision summary release process with the intent to increase transparency and timeliness
There may also be some support required with the revamp of the current website with the purpose to provide a better customer experience and usability of the site. This would include content re-write in line with customer segmentation and customer insights and assistance with creating a website ownership model.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 quoting reference: 103369
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Customer Experience team incorporating Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design.