Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest organisations in the housing sector. Their programmes comprise of hundreds of projects and thousands of individual decisions. Due to large scale growth, they are looking to grow and develop the team.
The Strategy Analyst role will be part of the Strategy Group, reporting to the Strategy Manager. Initially a 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent.
The role will involve working with the wider team to analyse these projects to comprehend the cumulative impact of them, as well as assisting in providing solutions to complex information requests, developing accurate and timely reporting that supports and influences decision making to align with the business’ strategy.
- Undertake analysis to support portfolio monitoring for asset activity
- Working with the Team Leader and across the wider business to anticipate issues and provide effective advice
- Encourage debate and test assumptions to ensure that the approach to portfolio monitoring and control across all asset programmes is robust
- Maintain a strategic oversight across multiple asset programmes, and monitor asset strategy outputs and outcomes
- Building robust working relationships to influence decision making and solve problems
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated ability in monitoring and reporting
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to understand complex information and form effective advice
- Build strong working relationships at multiple levels
- Sound planning and organisational skills with an ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with large financial and/or data warehouse systems and reporting tools is desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen / Permanent Resident, or hold a valid Work Visa
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 95482