We are seeking a talented leader to empower and motivate a diverse, busy and high profile planning team.
Our future Strategy and Planning Manager will have:
- a deep knowledge of strategy and planning, this may be from a Regional Council perspective, spatial or environmental planning or central government strategic policy development
- a passion and commitment to excellent leadership with proven people management skills, and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- great interpersonal skills that allow you to build constructive relationships and influence senior leaders
- strategic thinking and the ability to make robust strategic decisions
- an understanding of where to focus the team's efforts, and how to play to the team member's strengths
This large team comprises strategic planners, modellers, data analysis and demand management advisors. If you are an experienced leader seeking progression into Tier 3 role or keen to try something new in 2020 please get in touch today.
More information, including the job description is available from Kathy Claridge on (04) 471 8970 or Kathy.email@example.com quoting job number 103251.
To send a copy of your CV please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team