- Strategy, Planning, Reporting, Performance
- Are you interested in a career move or new role in this space?
- Work with us to find multiple opportunities that suit you
Beyond Recruitment is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. We have long-standing relationships with many Government departments.
We can help you across a range of roles in strategy, organisational performance (non-financial), planning and reporting. We need experienced public sector professionals at Advisor and Senior Advisor level for a range of roles (mostly permanent and fixed term).
Would you like to work with us to hear about the differences between the many jobs out there with the same name? There are also lots of names for these kinds of jobs! Would you like good information and a dedicated recruiter to support your job search and career development in this area?
Some of the jobs out there right now offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative work
- Visibility across the whole of an organisation or a large branch / directorate
- Breadth and variety of work
- Engagement and the opportunity to connect with lots of people
- Work in public sector organisations that make a difference to your community
- Flexibility and work/life balance
More information and job descriptions are available.
Get in touch with me if you have experience of transferable skills relevant to the following:
- Writing accountability documents
- Non-financial performance assessment or monitoring
- Knowledge of government processes and public sector planning, reporting and the Budget cycle
- Using analytics to generate insights and actions to improve business performance
- Development of strategic or performance advice
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For further information about Strategy, Performance, Planning and Reporting job opportunities contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz or 0273551950. Quoting job # 111574
Click APPLY to send in your CV to register with Beyond Recruitment and kick start your job search.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this position.