This is a well establised local builder with a high quality reputation who are now on the lookout for a Foreman who can slot in to a team working on one of their $40M+ commercial projects.
You will need experience on similar sized projects and therefore need to come from a tier 2 background or a Tier 1 background, this is essential. You will be working underneath a Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the structure across the entire project and will then move along through the stages of the project including internal elements and fit out. This contractor have formalised reviews procactively promoting on merit with options to be move into site management beyond this project.
To be successful for the role of General Foreman you will need:
- Come from a trade background with proven experience of running sub-contractors efficiently
- Ideally high rise and or wider commercial multi-use experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as a Foreman or a Intermediate Site Manager on large scale projects
- Must come from a commercial projects background
- Show stability with previous employers
- Have excellent people management skills
- Able to lead a team
- Be a team player
- This contractor is well known for promoting on performance and keeping there people, there is a long-term opportunity to be part of the company’s growth and progress with the company
- Opportunity to share in a social team environment with regular events on the social calendar
- Be a leading Foreman/Site Managerwithin the business with opportunity for promotion at annual review time
- Competitive rates/salary
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org