An outstanding opportunity to enhance the lives of students and really make a difference!
- An opportunity to transform lives
- A personally rewarding role
- Supportive management
An Auckland based tertiary education facility is seeking the talents of a student focused individual, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the students through support and involvement.
As a Student Advocacy Officer, you will help resolve concerns by providing clear and accurate advocacy advice, intervention support and process guidance to both students and staff.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing policies to assist in the wellbeing and success of the students
- Develop and deliver student communication and engagement strategies, activities and events
- Manage and report on appeal applications
In order to be successful in this rewarding role you will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, along with superior attention to detail.
It is also essential that you possess:
- A Bachelor of Law qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in policy development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to embrace cultural diversity
- A high level of emotional stability, self confidence and resilience
If you possess the above attributes and want to make a difference to lives and communities, contact Karen Smith at Beyond Recruitment – HR on 021 192 4246, apply online or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 95791
Please provide resumes in Word format