ABOUT THE COMPANY
Large global organization with a fantastic reputation of high-calibre, respected senior BI & Data Subject Matter Experts. An organization solely focussed on meaningful data. Wide variety of clients, industries, solutions and technologies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To fit this role you will be highly motivated, able to work independently as well as in a team and revel in problem-solving and looking for new solutions.
- Full life-cycle BI solution implementation, including planning and design of the environment, analytics, building ETL processes and Data Visualization/Modelling
- Analyse customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions
- Collaborating with senior-level stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modelling that translates data into actionable insights
- Analyse data and synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects to their original specification
This role demands the senior-level experience of an advanced data analytics executive, leader and strategist that employs creative use of technology to solve business challenges. We require someone who understands data and how data can be used to grow revenue, reduce costs and improve the framework on which modern businesses run.
We are looking for someone who has a high level of curiosity and investigative mind-set and enjoys working with clients in all areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics. You should be people-focussed NOT technical-focussed. This is not a role for a developer.
This role provides a great opportunity to expand your already successful career, gain lots of experience very quickly in different industries on different projects and to be able to be part of defining the direction of an exciting and cutting edge consultancy.
- Customer-focussed and Results Driven
- Capability as a senior-level commercially-focussed and people focussed consultant and subject matter expert
- 8 or more years of experience in ETL, Business Intelligence, analytics and reporting platforms including experience using ETL tools
- 5 or more years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and a proven track record of turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, data modelling, and data visualization tools to deliver results
- Awareness and desire to work with complex data analytics, data products, and Big Data technologies
- Project experience with the proven ability to work on large projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time-management skills
- Experience providing business-related/and or technical subject matter expertise on large, highly complex reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multifunctional departments, staff members, and peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain confidential and complex issues and make recommendations to leadership
My client is passionate about what they do and are keen to embrace likeminded individuals. There is a lot on offer with this fantastic organization.
In addition to a fantastic remuneration package deserving of your seniority and wealth of knowledge and experience, the company offers:
- Challenging and interesting solutions, technologies and clients
- Big Data and cloud exposure
- Autonomy – managers are there to support you not micro-manage you
- Flat reporting structure that respects it’s staff
- Ownership of your work
- An organization focussed on Data with a strong client base and pipeline of interesting work
- Your success will be celebrated
- Continued training, development and mentorship
- An organization who lives and breathes its core values
- Phone, Laptop, Expenses, Wellness program, discounted health care, etc.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: 88019 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.