Join one of New Zealand's leading Civil Contractor on a new $70ml Project that will kick off early January 2019. They are currently looking for an energetic and motivated Supervisor with strong understanding of structures to manage the team and sub-contractors on site.
- Oversee construction work ensuring efficient production
- Monitor the budget and project time frames
- Coordinate subcontractors, ensuring compliance with quality, environmental and safety standards
- Monitor teams and subcontractors performance
- Liaise with Project Manager
Key selection criteria
- 3-5 years in Civil construction supervisory role
- Land development and drainage experience
- MUST have New Zealand experience
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to lead by example
- New Zealand Residency
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 95739