Our client is a high-profile financial services organisation located in central Auckland.
An opportunity is available for an experienced governance professional to join the strategic sourcing (procurement) function to cover a depleted team for an initial period of 3 months. This is a busy function and there is good potential for extension if circumstances align.
The governance team is responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise across all policies, processes, systems and tools associated with the strategic Sourcing process. They ensure that the end to end Sourcing process is compliant with all Group, regulatory and legislative requirements, including oversight reviews and process development and implementation.
- Delivery of reporting from governance portal (bespoke contract management system) on a regular and ad-hoc basis – ensuring accuracy and completeness of data shared
- Manage and maintain sourcing processes and communicate any changes to process to business stakeholders and Strategic Sourcing consultants
- Manage the central governance inbox and direct queries as appropriate
- Pick up ad-hoc process improvement activity as required (aimed at improving the end to end Sourcing process)
- Oversight of some supplier risk management activity
- Update content on intranet, including policy and process guidance and templates
- Support to wider Sourcing projects as requested
To be considered for this role you will require prior experience in a corporate governance environment, compliance or risk management environment allied with strong process improvement experience and first-rate verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels in the organisation. A background in financial services and/or procurement would be highly regarded. You will ideally be available to start at relatively short notice.
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment on 021 587 360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 103540