We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to join one of the leading healthcare providers across New Zealand & Australia!
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to learn and grow your procurement experience
The Procurement Team is a professional arm of the organisation which deals with all areas of Procurement and Supply Chain Management across New Zealand and Australia and Infrastructure Builds.
The Supply Chain Specialist role will work with the Facilities to manage inventory and supply chain functions across the organisation. This will include but is not limited to catalogue and preference card management, inventory lists and stock management. Prostheses logistics coordination, barcode system and stock take coordination.
- Ensure inventory levels within the facilities are managed at appropriate levels
- Report on supply chain and logistics issues within the business, using data analytics
- Manage all aspects of the Group catalogues for both Australia and New Zealand
- Support the Warehousing teams on a daily basis with logistics and supply related issues
Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience and knowledge of supply chain and logistics within a multifunctional organisation
- Must be able to use excel at an intermediate level
- Ability to work well within a group environment
- Be competent in relationship management of all stakeholders within a business environment
- Proven experience of working with multiple different supply chain systems, including financial ordering and barcode scanning systems
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold at email@example.com quoting reference number 110216