About the Company
Our client is well known across New Zealand with a 98% market share across the education sector. Bridging the gap between the digital world and learning, they believe in creating future-ready customers in their pursuit of success in their careers.
About the Role
The role will see you providing Technical Services to the teams across the organisation along with serving as a technical escalation point for the customers. This role will see you providing pre-sales, technical solutions, training, designs, provisioning and documentation for the products and services delivered by our client.
- CCNP or NSE 5 qualification
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP communications at all layers
- Experience in Tier 3 configuration and troubleshooting of routers and switches
- Practical knowledge of the LAN/WAN environment
- Experience working with CISCO/FORTINET networking products
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is vital
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.