- Support Specialist
- Auckland - CBD
About the role:
A fast-growing business telecommunications provider specialised in voice, data, mobile and cloud solutions for medium-to-large-size businesses and not-for-profit organisations is looking for a Support Specialist to join their growing team.
This role requires someone who is well organised and well presented, with excellent written and spoken English. The candidate must have a passion for the telecommunications industry & ICT, and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Two years minimum experience in a customer service role, preferably in the Telecommunications industry
- Relevant qualifications or industry certifications preferred
- Enthusiastic about telecommunications and tech savvy
- A passion for great Customer Service
- Practical minded with ability to troubleshoot tech problems
- Used to working under pressure and able to work the occasional overtime
- High level of written and verbal English communication
About the role:
Handling incoming customer support requests via various communication channels (e.g. on the phone, chat, email, in person etc.)
Logging issues to the Service CRM, and providing troubleshooting
Tasks relating to the support of voice, data and cloud services
Assisting with daily, weekly, monthly routine operations processes
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.