- Career Development opportunity
- It's all about attitude
- Are you keen to step up in your career?
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest civil engineering and development companies in Auckland who have proven time and time again their commitment to developing the careers of their people.
About the opportunity
This role is to provide surveying to ensure efficient and timely completion of daily survey tasks in the support of the company's construction projects.
You will be based in the site office and working with a great deal of autonomy so a good understanding of the build process is required.
In any one day you will be communicating with operators, site supervisors and project engineers so outstanding communication and organisation skills are also essential.
About the Company
This organisation pride themselves in delivering the optimum in quality work for their clients.
Many of the team have been around long-term due to the hard working yet fun dynamic. They enjoy a busy forward workload with a variety of challenging projects, some of these are NZ's largest subdivisions.
This is a busy survey role where you will be responsible for analysing drawings and preparing set out data to enable works to be constructed, using existing engineering drawings received from the survey manager or engineer to the project.
You will also be:
- Managing the collection of data, documents, plans and information pertaining to the works
- Providing As-Built and monthly quantity information to assist with preparation of monthly progress claims
- Collecting and compiling data relating to QA, quantity measurement and As-Built information for presentation to clients and consultants
- Attending meetings as required and responsible for the day to day care of the survey equipment and company vehicle
- Diploma in surveying, engineering or significant construction surveying experience
- Civil 3D or AutoCAD software proficiency
- GPS and Total Station survey equipment experience
It is vital that you are highly motivated, quality focused, organised, honest and straight forward.
We have already mentioned communication skills and you will also have excellent time management, a methodical and thorough working style and comprehensive work ethic.
What's in it for you?
As mentiond above, this is an opportunity to join one of the largest civil engineering and development companies in Auckland who have proven time and time again their commitment to developing the careers of their people.
Remuneration is competitive and you will have every opportunity in time to move into survey management or a civil site role.
If you are keen to know more, call Brenda James at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501 021 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 93257
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information