The main purpose of this role is to support IT applications, databases, and infrastructure technical solutions for our client in accordance with business agreed service levels. This is a 6 month contract.
About the role:
- Manage infrastructure applications & platforms
- Consult key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities
- Mentor team members
- Experience working as a WINTEL Systems Admin
- In-depth understanding of IT systems, applications, databases, infrastructure and platforms
- Ability to think on your feet with sound judgement
- Customer centric
- Provide solid execution of roles
- Have excellent communication skills
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for more info. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 100506
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.