About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for the system administration of the information management systems and tools with particular focus on advancing practical solutions.
- Provide technical administration and practical advice on the development of new Information Management systems functionality
- Provide testing for system upgrades and enhancements
- Develop and implement strategies for maximising functionality from information systems to support improve business processes
- Provide information architecture advice to projects and initiatives aligning Information Management best practice user requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Good knowledge and experience with EDMS, Microsoft O365 environment including SharePoint
- Experience in government processes
- Good understanding of information management principles, current practices and relevant registration
How to apply:
Candidates who have the ability to obtain TOP SECRET security clearance are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 113010