Systems Analyst / Technical BA| 6-month contract – Immediate Start | Central Location
About the role:
The Systems Analyst/Technical Business Analyst will be working on two key projects; a Data related and requires a strong knowledge of entity models, data sets, metadata maps and able to look at dependencies and related processes, gap analysis. The second project is looking at implementing a significant process change, analysis will include current state, future state and process mapping to a new solution. Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement ability are key for this contract.
Skills & Experience required:
- Systems Analyst /Technical BA
- Strong data skills; entity models, data sets, meta data
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC
- Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, current state/future state
- Dependencies – processes and mapping
- Managing Stakeholders
- Health sector experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills essential
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now (preferrably in a word document) or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information