- Great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation
- Exciting time with multiple Technology projects
- Brand new head office in Ellerslie
A rare opportunity, and new role for this organisation, an experienced Systems & Technology Trainer to join a great team of creative and passionate individuals working toward a common goal of maximising technology solutions.
Responsible for ERP/CRP systems training, you will need to be proficient in the use of technology, systems and IT processes, and be a confident trainer and experienced in the creation of user friendly manuals, documentation, FAQ's, training videos and various platforms for users to learn from.
Sitting within the Technology team, you will assist with the development of and deliverance of fit-for-purpose training material to meet the wider business’ needs.
- Systems Support
- Creation of Training material fit for a wide range of audience
- Business Support
- Training feedback/statistics capture, & ability to improve on this
- Delivering various training from hosting webinars to video training & more
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of IT systems training, its people and their competency.
Your experience and knowledge will cover:
- IT systems training experience- ideally Windows10, S365 Suite, D365, and comfortable learning new systems
- Proven experience creating training material (documents, videos and in person)
- Experience in a robust & fast-paced organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- A background of delivering successful training for all levels of employees
- Trends identification
Whilst the above skills are important, we are looking for a friendly, considerate team member who takes ownership of their work, helps others, and likes to have fun in the workplace, can use initiative and work independently to deliver results.
To be part of the journey please contact Kris Attewell @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW