Our client is looking to continue to grow with the support of a Network/Systems Engineer based in the Tauranga or Whakatane who values quality and service as much as our clients do. You will be assisting clients in providing on-site technical product support or installation, as well as Tier 2 technical product customer support
Ideally, you have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and experience in:
- Configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Apple as well as server/network administrations and TCI/IP
- Experience in deploying and supporting a range of desktop, server and networking hardware
- Prior experience working with complex networks across multi-site and multi-customer environments
- Experience with AWS, SharePoint, O365.
We’d love to hear from you if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Terence Gomes on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.