- Systems Engineer - 2 x contract opportunities
- 6 month contract - 3 days on-site
About the Role:
You will be responsible for planning, configuring, installing and managing cloud and security systems. You will coordinate the enterprise core infrastructure including LAN/MAN/WAN to deliver a cost effective and efficiently functioning infrastructure.
- Strong experience working with ITIL, Agile and DevOps delivery models
- Experience in Project and BAU
- Experience in Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience in Video/Audio and maintaining wireless environments
- Experience in SQL Server and Reporting
- Experience in Linux and Unix
- Commonvault experience desirable
- Oracle desirable
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 112447
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.