Our client is in need of a contractor as a System Engineer-DevOps professional.
About the role:
- Plan, deploy and maintain critical business applications
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications
- Provide input on the redesign of legacy applications
- Automate the provisioning of environments
- Design and develop automation workflows
Your experience and tech stack:
- AWS and/or Azure experience
- Infrastructure-As-Code & Configuration Management – (Terraform, Ansible, Powershell DSC?
- Version Control – Git, Bitbucket
- CI/CD – Bamboo, Spinnaker
- Linux and/or Windows
- Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Scripting – Bash, Powershell, Python
- Agile experience
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 101148
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.