We are looking for a Systems Engineer with 3 years of experience working with Linux to maintain and optimise the infrastructure of our client's business whilst supporting their day to day operations. You will be working as part of a small team, within a very supportive global organisation. You will need to be able to work autonomously whilst prioritising your workload, and be comfortable at times in assisting the service desk or desktop support functions.
To be considered you must have:
- Strong Linux skills (3 years +, including administering and patching servers)
- Experience in a similar Systems Engineer/ Systems Administrator role for Microsoft Active Directory and Linux
- Performed system upgrades (manual and automated patching)
- Produced documentation regarding best practice, troublshooting and resolution
- Linux automation (Ansible, Python and Bash)
- Understanding of containerisation tools such as Docker
- ITIL experience
- IP/ Networking fundamentals
Our client offers:
- Career growth and development
- Project work
- Global company
- No on-call hours
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Discounted health insuranc
To be considered for this permanent role in Hamilton, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter or call Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343 or Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential chat.
Please note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.