- $100-$125k base
- Technology one expereince preferred
- Perm role
My Client and the role:
Beyond is assisting a Crown entity in recruiting for a Management Accountant / Systems Accountant. You will be reporting to the Team Leader of Management and Systems Accounting.
The Management Accountant is responsible for delivering the following:
- Provide efficient and effective financial management and information advice and solutions. Drive continuous improvement in reporting and associated systems, processes and policies.
- Preparation of high-quality management accounting reports and insights.
- The ability to provide expert analysis and advice including high quality business partnering to the business.
- Support the development and maintenance of the finance information management system.
- Help ensure that the systems settings and information is appropriately maintained.
- Keep up to date with of the availability of system upgrades or new products/enhancements.
- Support managers and budget holders regarding financial management and other management reporting requests.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Chartered Accountant with at least 3+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders (internal and external).
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 107649
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz