I am seeking a Systems Administrator / Applications Support Administrator for a contract through to the end of June with a Government client. This role will involve the supply of application support to customers (L2/3), troubleshooting and performing application releases.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Troubleshooting issues and responding to incidents and service requests
- Application monitoring and responding to system alerts
- Management/troubleshooting of platform and middleware systems
- Management of our development and test environments
- Performing application releases
- Liaising with vendors and partners to resolve issues
Desirable technical skills include:
- .NET technology stack
- Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, networking
- SharePoint 2013 admin
- CRM 2015 administration
- Azure administration
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98846.
Please note that you must be a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or have a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this role.