- Talent Acquisition Lead
- End-to-end Recruitment
- City fringe
Opportunity to join a learning organisation dedicated to developing NZ's future people!
The role is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Lead role. Ensure the development and maintenance of robust recruitment and onboarding processes. Support the development of the company EVP and the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy. Enhance the company focus on retention by ensuring the appropriate skills, behaviours and values are highlighted and acknowledged within existing employees.
1. Develop and execute recruiting plans.
2. Network through industry contacts, social media, current and previous employees.
3. Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
4. Develop and implement innovative retention initiatives.
5. Administrative duties including reporting and HR systems maintenance and administration.
If you are an experienced recruiter keen to develop and execute recruiting plans, set up onboarding, hiring and induction processes, manage engagement and retention and manage all end to end- then this is a great opportunity for you.
If this is of interest, please contact Tracey Botha @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 518 043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW
Job # 118360