- Rotorua location
- 2 - 3 months duration
- Competitive hourly rate
A newly created role has become available for an experienced Team Coordinator. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role will see you supporting a wider team of 35 members in Maori innovation and opportunities. You will be involved in Te Reo Maori , Te Tiriti Training, Tikanga and Kawa so competence in te Ao Maori and Te Reo Maori is essential to building working relationships with various stakeholders.
About the role:
- Administration support
- Diary & Appointment management
- Travel & catering arrangements
- Meeting minute taking & distribution
- On-boarding of new employees
- Ordering of stationery and equipment
- Advance level MS Office proficiency
- Competent in te Ao Maori and Te Reo Maori
- Great team player
- Flexible and Adaptable to change
- High level of initiative for process improvement
- Detail orientated
Bring your positive attitude and learning appetite to this role and be a part of the long term design process. Training will be provided to the successful candidate who presents a hunger for growth, is a fast learner and eager to support a team destined for great success. While the assignment duration is anticipated to last 2-3 months, a long-term career opportunity does exist.
Hit the APPLY button to register your interest in this fresh opportunity.
Job reference # 110310