- Upper Hutt location- free parking and close to public transport
- Join a small, hardworking team with finance and office administration
- $23-$28 p/h depending on experience
- 3 months temporary role- ASAP start
Our private sector client is looking for an experienced finance and office administration assistant to help ASAP while they recruit permanently. Half of the role is finance support using Xero to create invoices and a confident phone manner to help chase missing payments. Office administration includes some minute taking, proof reading of social media advertisements and any ad hoc tasks as required. Someone who is confident to help out across all areas of administration and hit the ground running.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial bookkeeping using Zero as well as day-to-day administration. Great customer service is needed as you will also be the first point of contact to customer queries and adaptability to help out with any ad hoc task required.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Finance administration experience, preferably using Xero
- Immaculate customer service
- Calendar Organization, minute taking and ad hoc admin as required
- Organized and collaborative
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships at all levels
If this is an opportunity you are interested in hearing more about, please contact Laura Halstead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.