If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this role might just be for you.
Our client is a powerful management and delivery practice and is currently looking for a Team Administrator to ensure the smooth running of their offices.
Not only will you be able to use your current admin skills, but you will be working alongside engineers to gain valuable project management skills.
You will be reporting to the Business Unit Manager based in Auckland CBD offices. The role is varied and includes general admin, HR, finance and health and safety.
What’s in it for you?
- CBD Location
- Personal development
- Great basic salary
- Great learning opportunities
About the role:
- Scheduling of staff meetings
- Minute of Meetings
- General Administrative assistance
- Provide high-level support to the leadership committees
- Health and Safety audits
- Compliance Audit
- Keeping the intranet updated
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Travel Arrangements
- Staff expenses
- New staff induction
What you bring to the role:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Able to deal with various stakeholders
For any queries please contact Logan on 0274 789614.
REF # 111650