- Permanent position
- CBD location
- Varied role, $55-60k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your colleagues in a Team Administrator position.
This is a newly created role within a government agency. You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a wider team. No day is the same in a role like this!
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as a Team Administrator
- Be happy to work as part of a team
- Have extremely strong administration experience
- Have had exposure to diary and event management
- Have an understanding of invoicing and expense codes
- Be able to arrange travel and accommodation as required
Why should you apply?
- Permanent role in great government agency
- Newly created team where you can really make your mark
- Central location
- Opportunity for ongoing training and development
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Maddy Horne on 04 471 5864 quoting reference 88749.