- Permanent role
- Government organisation
- $48-56k depending on experience
An awesome opportunity has arisen to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your peers in a PA/Team Administrator role.
I’m looking for an experienced Team Administrator looking to take the next step in their career and support a manager as well as the wider team.
This role will give you the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a busy manager and a large team. Variety is key in a role like this, and no day will be the same.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have existing experience as a Team Administrator
- Be happy to work as part of and support a large team
- Have administration experience
- Have had some exposure to diary and calendar management
- Be experienced in arranging domestic travel and accommodation
- Provide meeting support through minutes and action points
- Complete invoicing when and where required for the team
- Produce accurate and timely reporting
- Have a high level of attention to detail, initiative and be forward thinking
- Be willing to take on any task and contribute to the positive and strong team culture
Why you should apply?
- Excellent chance to get into a diverse, forward thinking government agency
- Opportunity to take your career to the next step
- Wellington Central location
- Work with a great team where you will continue to build upon your personal growth
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now.
For further information contact Bernice on 04 473 2114
Job Ref: 97584
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz