- Fixed term to June 2022
- CBD location
- Varied role, $52-57k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your colleagues in a Team Administrator / Personal Assistant position.
This is a busy role within a high performing government organisation, working to support teams across the business unit. You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to the leadership team as well. No day is the same in a role like this!
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as a Team Administrator
- Have extremely strong administration experience
- Have had exposure to diary and event management
- Understand invoicing
- Be able to arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Be happy to work as part of a team
Why should you apply?
- Great, supportive team environment
- Central location
- Opportunity for ongoing training and development
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. If you have any questions, please contact Clive Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 109472
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz