- Permanent role
- Government organisation
- Varied role, $55-65k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your colleagues in a Team Coordinator role. It will be a rewarding role as you’ll be supporting a very busy team that’s core values are making a difference and advocating for those without a voice.
This is a newly created role which will give you the chance to further hone your already strong administration skillset and then make this role your own. No day will be the same in this role!
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Team Administrator and/or Personal/Executive Assistant
- Be happy to work as part of a team and be the ‘glue’ of this team
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- Proactive in their team support
- High level of accuracy in their Calendar and Diary Management skills
- Experienced in travel arrangement
- Meeting support through organisation, setup and overall co-ordination
- Create tools and templates to assist both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT/Microsoft skills
Why you should apply?
- Chance to get into a great government agency that lives their values
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a successful and quick-thinking co-ordinator
- Central location
- Flexible ways of working
- Supportive manager and team environment
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched on dedicated team.
If you have the required skills, hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV and detailed cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference 94881