Our client is redefining healthcare and is looking for you to join their team!
You report directly to the Manager of People and Culture and assist the team with administration. An exciting long- term role that will allow you to use your experience and add to the value of the organisation and gain additional skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Epsom Location
- Opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects
- Great rate
About the role:
- Data entry
- Processing and preparation of documentation
- Ensure online employment records are maintained
- Arranging meetings
- Updates and administers the people and culture intranet site
- Collating information for reporting purposes
- Assisting with events
- Other ad hoc duties
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Strong administration skills
- 3-4years experience in a coordination role
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now or call Logan on 0274 789 614
REF # 111833