- Manage a team of technicians
- Revit practice
- Amazing opportunity
About the practice
This practice is part of a global organisation with offices in NZ, Australia, Asia and UK. You will work in a studio atmosphere where you will enjoy plenty of space and light with a spacious individual workstations. The culture encompasses a down to earth approach and management encourage ideas and discussions, meaning all staff have the opportunity to contribute to design solutions.
The practice are client centric and consultative which encourages repeat business. You will enjoy working on large scale residential and commercial projects with your team.
This is a practice who support career development for individuals within the team and they are very open to global transfers in time.
About the job
- You will be a smart Senior Revit Technician who enjoys getting involved in whole projects and running a collaborative team of savvy revit tehnicians.
- You will be extremely well remunerated
- You will have a range of projects to work on
- Opportunity to be the Senior Revit Expert in the office
- You will enjoy manging your own team
Dont hestiate to call Gabrielle Allsop, National Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 to discuss this role further.
For further roles please check out our Beyond website on www.beyond.co.nz