We are looking for a Team Leader Communications to go into a busy government organisation for 2-3 months while they recruit the role permanently.
Reporting to the Communications and Engagement Manager, you will be running a team of 8 Senior Advisors.
This is a busy work environment, so you would need to be available to sometimes work weekends and evenings.
In this role you will:
- Provide direction and support to an experienced team of 8 seniors.
- You will be able to work with the team, individuals, regional colleagues and the rest of the communications team to action reactive, media and proactive communications.
- Your team will work closely with the business to provide advice and create material on announcements, events, media and collateral.
- Also you will represent communications issues to the organisation leadership and represent the whole communications team across government, including covering for the Manager as required.
- You will need to be the escalation point for events and media for 20% of evening and weekend rostered shifts.
- You will need to be comfortable with constant change and resilient in a dynamic environment.
If you wish to apply for this role or are interested in learning more, please contact Rebecca Berney at Rebecca.email@example.com using Reference # 112238, or push the APPLY NOW button.