Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading education providers, based in Auckland’s CBD. Due to the continued growth within the organisation, they are looking to employ a new Team Leader within their Finance and Contracts Admin’ team.
The permanent recruitment of the role will take place in early 2020, so they are looking for an experienced contractor to assist over the Christmas period.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is responsible for leading a team of 10-15 Contract Administrators, providing advice and leadership on their day to day activities, ensuring they are operating according to the organisation’s policies & procedures. You will also be the point of escalation between the Administrators and Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience
- Experience working in a large, complex environment
- Experience in contract administration is highly desirable
- Experience with financial administration is advantageous
- Strong communications skills, able to build strong working relationships
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org