Our client has a requirement for a dynamic and motivated Test team Leader to inspire and develop their current team. Based in Porirua, you will be joining a growing and successful Test Practice, fast becoming an integral part of the broader service delivery group, delivering solutions which meet the organisations operational needs. If you aspire in your next role to really make an impact to the lives of day to day New Zealanders then this may be the role for you!
Reporting to the Manager Test Practice you will be working alongside the current team leader ensuring the team are enabled and empowered to achieve their full potential.
While you will be an experienced test and quality practitioner, this role is people focused so we are looking for someone who is passionate about people and their teams success!
Some of the things you will be doing will include:
- Developing the teams capabilities
- Acting as a champion for testing in the wider business
- An influencer on testing best practice and how things should be done
- Transforming and ensuring the testing services provided are at the level they should be!
- Forming and presenting test initiatives
Key requirements to be successful in this role include:
- People management experience including the ability to manage conflict and deal with behaviours that sit outside our values
- Test management experience across projects and ideally programmes of work
- ISTQB or ICAgile certifications
In a growing Test Practice, this is an exciting team to be involved with, with a lot of stimulating and challenging projects coming up.
If this sounds like an opportunity which interests and excites you then get in touch and apply today with an updated version of your CV. If you have any further questions, then please contact Shane Gooch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note to be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Residence holder. All other applications will be deemed ineligible and rejected.
Job Ref: 102447