- Technical Business Analyst
- Health Sector
- 6 + months
About the role
The technical Business Analyst will be working across a range of software projects. Previous experience working in the Health sector or familiarity with health software systems is required as is the ability to map Java code. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential for this role.
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience directly related to the health sector
- Technical Business Analyst with experience in mapping code (Java)
- Ability to be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve common goals
- Experience with system design and implementation
- Ability to work independently and lead others during projects
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information