- Technical Business Analyst
- Permanent opportunity
- Tauranga Based
As a result of increased business demand our client is looking for an experienced professional who has previous experience practicing as a Business Analyst in Technology related projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven ability to apply industry standard methodology and practice to acquire a good understanding of a business from a people, process and technology perspective.
- Be able to articulate information in a clear manner, in both verbal and written format.
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder engagement, requirements analysis and business requirements documentation.
- You will be a team player with a proactive solution focused approach.
- Data and BI experience preferred.
- Ability to understand, relate to and translate customer requirements and expectations.
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com or Emma Wadsley via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.