- System Engineer
About the Company:
Nationwide Information Technology service and support organisation working with some of the largest companies and government departments in NZ where a great culture where people and teamwork are valued.
About the role:
- This is a senior level role providing system support and consultancy to their customer base
- Identifying and resolving customer problems and faults
- In depth diagnosis and resolution of serious or repeated events
- Ensuring that all changes to a customer environment are completed in an appropriate manner
You will bring to the role:
- Proven ability and knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 and Hyper-V
- A good understanding of networking will also be requirement such as switching, routing and firewalls
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Familarity with ITIL framework
- Experience with Incident Management and Problem Management
- Microsoft Certifications are an advantage
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Ref No 111492
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.