About your new Company:
My client is a well-established and growing IT managed services company, with 8 locations nationwide. As an IT managed services company, they provide IT consultancy, project management and support services.
With the ongoing growth of their professional services team means that they need and experienced, professional trained Technical Consultant to support Wellington sales team. My client is looking for an individual who is keen to roll up their sleeves and make it happen! As a professional engineer, you’ll be kept up to date with technology and be given ample opportunity to grow your experience in the IT Industry. You will be a person with excellent technical and interpersonal skills in order that you can translate technical solutions into language clients will engage with.
Key Responsibilities: (20% Pre-sale, 20% Design and 60% Doing)
- Project and BAU delivery.
- Contribute to technical reporting and operation documentation.
- Lead client engagements as a trusted advisor with great industry and company knowledge.
- Proactively identify opportunities, both externally and internally.
- Take ownership and build relationships with third party vendors.
- Lead project planning, designing and implementation.
- Manage and support client infrastructure to industry best practice.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Windows Server environments
- Virtualization technologies
- AWS/Azure/Cloud environments
- Datacentre Hosting deployments
- EUC solutions
- Managed Mobility solutions
- Server and Storage hardware infrastructure design and deployment
- Network and Security design and deployments
- Presales and design experience is expected
What you need to do now:
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113. Job No: 92041
It is preferred that you have submitted your CV prior to calling. We will be reviewing CV’s daily, so if you’re interested in the role, get in quick!