Technical Delivery Manager
Design, Delivery, Technical Leadership
About the role:
Due to our clients continued growth they have a new opportunity for a Technical Delivery Manager to support one of their biggest customers. This role will include design, delivery, project management and technical leadership. The objective of this role is to own the technical outcomes for an enterprise customer including Technical Delivery of all aspects of the contract with the customer, ownership of Product/Solution roadmaps, liaison with internal teams for seamless delivery to their customers.
This is an exciting role within a company that is rapidly increasing its market share in the IT Vendor sector.
Skills and attributes required:
- Technical Delivery Manager
- Have a background in senior engineering, TDM or Project Management roles
- Have the ability to quickly understand a customer’s business, able to articulate technical matters in customer terms
- Proven skills in managing multiple stakeholders that you will be required to work with to solution the deals, estimate sizing for the deal and complete pricing - based on product components within the deal
- Must have strong ownership of the governance for all technical aspects of the account including reporting on projects, BAU, SOW’s and invoicing are also key requirements for this role
- Ability to deliver industry best practice service experience, owning the technical outcomes and providing the leadership to engineers and other stakeholders
- Customer facing
- Must have exceptional communication skills
To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.