- Technical Team Leader and Project Manager role
- Enjoy the opportunity of contributing to this organisations strategic direction
- Build and grow a technical team
About the role
This opportunity will see you expanding your skills beyond the role of just a Developer and into a Technical Team Leader and Project Management role. As the Technical Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for helping this organization lead the development of the digital projects within the business. You will be responsible for coding and development, technical support, project management, vendor management, building a team, and building the technology roadmap for the organization.
This fast-growing organization understands the importance of information technology and the need for investment in this space. The team currently has a Front-End Developer within the business and the support of another IT Team in the wider business group. By taking on this role you will be helping to build the capability of the team, provide strategic direction in this space, and contribute in a hands-on sense managing and maintaining the technical environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a background in the following areas:
- Specialist experience as a Senior Developer
- Background in managing and leading projects
- Technical skills in the following areas: .Net, C#, SQL Server, AWS, jQuery, Angular
- Previous experience in vendor management
- The ability to contribute to the high-level strategic direction of the business
- An open mindset towards getting involved in the technical environment, you will need to be open to contributing to support of the environment, and being a jack of all trades technically
This opportunity will see you broaden your experience and skills. It will give you the chance to take on a more senior level role and contribute to the wider strategic direction of the group. You’ll be able to build a team and really own the technology group moving forward.
If this role sounds like you we’d love to hear from you.
Job Ref: 95295