Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
This role is 12 month fixed term contract.
Technical Infrastructure Engineers in the environment are responsible for providing high quality and timely IT infrastructure support to ensure the availability, stability and performance the organisations platforms and corporate systems.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of Multi-tiered websites and web-based Microsoft .NET applications
- IIS or Java troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Splunk, Nagios or other monitoring tools would be advantageous
- General infrastructure skills and knowledge of Microsoft Server products such as Exchange
- Successfully implemented Infrastructure projects
- Excellent team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
What’s in it for you:
Remuneration and career advancement are based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority. Significant financial rewards are given to high performing individuals. A flexible family friendly working environment.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.
Job Ref: 95699