- Technical Lead - Application Support
- CBD Location
- Industry Leading Organisation
About the role
A high profile organisation base in Auckland CBD is looking for a Application Support Technical Lead to provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to a team of high performing application support specialists focusing on hospitality applications. Your primary role will be to deliver and support the ICT function both on- and off-premise. You will need to ensure service levels are achieved and projects are delivered to scope, time, cost and quality expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and contribute to the technology roadmaps for ICT
- Own the disaster recovery process
- Responsible for the 24/7 monitoring and operation of the support services and functionality
- Respond to high priority incidents, and log details to present to the business
- Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical compliance with internal and external control audits
- Provide a 24/7 on call function
Skills & experience required
- 7+ years of professional experience in ICT
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business and or technology discipline.
- Industry Experience – ideally, but not required, knowledge of the Hotel or Casino industry and ICT engagement/delivery process.
- Experience in ICT support in a large diverse organisation
- Experience in supporting 24 x 7 business critical, customer-facing environments and delivering highly available, high performing solutions
- Ability to collaborate well with various business user groups
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.