- Technical Lead - Business Intelligence
- CBD Location
- 12 Month Contract
About the role
A high profile organisation base in Auckland CBD is looking for a Technical Lead for their Business Intelligence department. Your primary role will be to deliver and support the ICT function both on- and off-premise. You will need to ensure service levels are achieved and projects are delivered to scope, time, cost and quality expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the technology roadmaps for Business Intelligence
- Provide technical solutions for all Business Intelligence requirements of the business.
- Responsible for the 24/7 monitoring and operation of the BI services and functionality
- Deliver all projects and resolve all issues inside of the required SLA’s
- Architecural and Technical custodian across the Business Intelligence portfolio
- Technical ownership of day to day BI services, problems and requests as agreed in the SLA's
- Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with business stakeholders
Skills & experience required
- 7+ years’ ICT experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing 24/7 business critical platforms
- Some project management and facilitation skills
- Ability to leverage strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills
- Agile experience
- Experience with Wherescape Red
- Experience with information delivery tools (eg Business Objects)
- Relevant experience with MicroStrategy BI solutions
- Experience in BI environments
- Experience with Oracle
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref: 88335
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.