- Technical Leadership Role
- .Net / React full stack
- CBD Location
About the company
Our client is a leader in its industry, with many years of success and a firm focus on the future of technology, to deliver the best possible results to their customers. They are looking for a Chief Analyst Programmer to lead their frontline automation team.
About the role
As Chief Analyst Programmer, you will utilise your extensive experience in software development across the full stack and proven experience coaching and mentoring others in a technical leadership role.
The role will also include:
- Playing an integral part of the frontline automation team, making the customer experience as seamless as possible
- Work closely with your team and other Chief Analyst Programmers to ensure that common standards are in place and adhered to
- Work closely with digital stakeholders and the digital delivery teams
- Assist others by providing technical leadership and guidance to your teams
Skills & experience required
- Proven experience in web front-end development
- Commercial experience in single page application architectures and frameworks (React/Redux, AngularJS, or Ember)
- A highly collaborative approach to development and well-developed interpersonal skills to deal successfully with all levels of stakeholders
- .Net and Microsoft platform background
- Experience working in Agile delivery models with Scrum experience essential
- Test driven development
- Have worked in a Corporate environment
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.