- Technical Leadership Role
- CBD Location
About the company
Our client is a leader in its industry, with many years of success and a firm focus on the future of technology, to deliver the best possible results to their customers. They are looking for a Technical Lead with strong experience in Teradata for their Data Intelligence Programme.
About the role
As Technical Lead, you will utilise your extensive experience in Teradata data warehousing and business intelligence and proven experience coaching and mentoring others in a technical leadership role.
The role will also include:
- Playing an integral part of the Data Intelligence Programme team, designing and building strategic data platforms
- Work closely with your team and other Chief Analyst Programmers to ensure that common standards are in place and adhered to
- Work closely with digital stakeholders and the digital delivery teams
- Assist others by providing technical leadership and guidance to your teams
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years’ experience as a developer within data warehousing technology, ideally Teradata
- Deep understanding of Teradata architecture
- Experience and knowledge in GCFR
- Strong SQL and UNIX scripting experience
- Experience with an enterprise ETL platform, ideally Informatica or Infosphere
- A highly collaborative approach to development and well-developed interpersonal skills to deal successfully with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile delivery models with Scrum experience essential
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 94209
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.